Dealing with the need for Hunterdon County stucco remediation can be difficult, to say the least. Stucco damages are usually related to excess moisture and can manifest in a variety of ways. These damages are almost always a result of poor workmanship on the part of the stucco contractor. Whether you’ve dealt with stucco damage in your home or not, there is one constant for stucco homeowners: the need for a great water-resistant sealer.
Coating your stucco home with a sealer is the best way to protect against future stucco damages. The application of a sealer is also an important part of the process for rehabilitating damaged homes. There are a few different benefits of applying a sealer to your stucco home:
- Waterproofing – Since excess water is the #1 cause of stucco damage, waterproofing is the most effective way to protect your home. Even a small crack or hole can allow enough water inside to lead to serious damage. Our sealer will effectively waterproof your home and prevent moisture-related issues.
- Fix and prevent cracks – Applying a sealer will fill in any existing cracks you may have, and the 300% elongation of the sealer will flex with the natural movement of your home in order to prevent future cracking.
- Hide and blend repairs – The sealer will hide and blend any evidence of Hunterdon County stucco remediation in the exterior of your home.
- Keep your stucco fresh – A sealer will help restore the original beauty of your stucco exterior and keep it looking that way for a long time.
- Maintain breathability – Coating your stucco will enhance its natural breathability, which is important for the health and function of your home.
The numerous benefits of a water-resistant sealer make it a must for all stucco homeowners.
Contact Ai Restoration for Hunterdon County Stucco Remediation
If you’re one of the many homeowners in need of Hunterdon County stucco repair, or you’d just like to protect your home with a sealer, Ai Restoration can help. We take pride in determining the root cause of stucco damage, so we can eradicate the problem and prevent future ones. Contact us today to get started. We look forward to hearing from you!